YoUr EYES....♥♥
"IF I WOULD BE A TEAR IN YOUR EYES, I WOULD FALL FROM YOUR EYES, KISS YOUR CHEEKS AND DIE ON YOUR LIPS, BUT IF YOU WOULD BE A TEAR IN MY EYES, I WOULD NEVER CRY IN FEAR OF LOOSING YOU...♥

When I look into your eyes, 
I see all I will ever need. 
The woman I behold, 
Just waiting to be freed. 

Your face shows a beauty, 
That overwhelms my desire. 
Your courage and strength, 
Are the things I admire. 

The way that you love me 
When we lie down at night, 
Releases my hidden lust, 
And calms my inward fright. 

The taste of your soft skin, 
Is so sweet to my lips. 
I love the way you love me, 
And the movement of your hips. 

The thing I fear the most, 
Is that you will go away. 
So I enjoy every moment, 
That I spend with you each day. 

When I look into your eyes, 
I see an angel from above. 
You’re everything I want, 
And the one that I love



I LOVE U KIM♥♥♥♥......