Your Smile .....♥♥

Your smile can make me forget my sorrow, my pain
Your smile can turn my mood on

Your smile can quench the thirst of my throat
And I promise your smile will never be in vain.

I can shed a hundred tears for a single smile
I can cry to set you free of your pain
I can't see you upset
And I am sure your smile can do the trick

Your smile has all it takes
To make me forget the world
And thank you for life
For your smile is more powerful than anything

Your smile can touch my soul
And touch me really deep
And I just hope
That once, atleast once you smile (just for me)

I crave for your single smile
It is worth it to walk 10 miles and finally have your smile
Whatever you say I may do
But just smile

I know you like to smile
So please don't be shy
Keep smiling and remember, your smile can make somebody's day
And whatever you do, don't forget to smile!


♥SoNu LoVeS KiM♥