MY LOVE KIM....♥
My First meeting with My love is in Sep' 2008 at "Orkut Junction"..........from the first talk i realize shes more pure than goddess, shes most caring person in this world .......Shes Doctor always curing and caring the people of this world.....She did 24 hour duty, very hard work with full devotion in Hospital, She never let her any patient in pain.....i m very proud on her........What makes special in her ...Her beautiful and big Heart   She Love me so much even if i m Bad Looking, Ugly, Black, Unhygienic, Fat, Blind, Deaf.... bcz she love me from her true heart .........Shes soo precious then the worlds any creation of god...................i love her soo much even in comparison with my god...........shes my god.........shes my everything......shes soo sweet and caring person ever i meet....I never left her hand never ever....For describing U whole world is not enough......I LOVE HER SO MUCH


♥"I FOUND MY GOD IN U"♥